Making Positive Changes Programme
Our programme is for any lady who has touched the Scottish criminal justice system and is keen to make positive steps towards finding a job.
- This course will begin Monday 18th February 2019 and will run for 7 weeks on 2 days each week, Monday and Wednesday. One day a week will focus on work experience and skills while learning to make chocolates and the other day on personal development. Each day will begin at 10:00 and finish at 3:45.
- The programme will include information from Disclosure Scotland and interview hints and tips from our friends at Barclays.
- At the end of the course you will have a copy of your CV and a Personal Development Plan mapping your pathway to work. And the opportunity to be pampered with a hair cut from a top hair salon and a beauty treatment.
- It will run in Bridge of Allan and all costs for train travel from Glasgow Queen Street to Bridge of Allan will be covered. Trains from Glasgow to Bridge of Allan run frequently throughout the day and express trains take 35 minutes. Our premises are less than a 10 minute walk from the station.
- This programme is a great way to support you on your way to employment, to meet new people who can join your support network going forward, have some fun while learning new skills and prove to yourself what you really can do!
For more info on our previous Making positive changes Programme – read our report Making Positive Changes Evaluation Report 2018 or for a shorter read Making Positive Changes Short Version Evaluation 2018
- For an application form Click Here